Kids

Kids

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This is my family! Yeah, I'm crazy blessed with a crazy life!
I've had this blog created for years. Never used it. I have a blog I don't tell people about where I journal. It is much too serious and personal. Some things you should just hold close and other things you should share for the benefit of others. I've grown tired of the "post" on Facebook. I'm at a place in my life where I want to pick and choose what I want in my head! Most of the stuff on FB is much too negative. It is a beautiful life people! Yes, full of pain and sorrow and fears, but look around you and you can find something good! 
If you want to read a blog where you will feel good about yourself at the price of my misery, then this is not the blog for you!!! Positivity will reign, goodness will always be found, and laughter at the life of a mother with 4 VERY strong, challenging, opinionated, loud children!

How did I come up with the name for my blog? Well, I have been blessed to have a dear "little" (cause she is short) Grandmother. She has been referring to us grandchildren for years as her "turtledoves." When she calls she will sometimes say, "how is my love, my love, my turtledove?" And since turtle doves are a symbol of devoted love and this blog is about my children (and I'm sure I will talk about the hubby too), it only seemed fitting!


3 comments:

  1. Nice! I will add you to my blog roll, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Sarah!! I am following you:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friend! I'm excited to follow you and hear your stories!! xoxo -Alli

    ReplyDelete