Kids

Kids

Sunday, January 5, 2014

A New Year

A year gone and a new one ahead. I love a fresh sheet of paper. It is how I see January 1st, clean and crisp awaiting scribbles, messy notes, new ideas, memories recorded. It is placed on top of the sheet from the year before, which makes writing on the new sheet that much easier. I'm one of those people that likes the padding of paper underneath my new sheets. The more padding the better. Just like the years. The more years behind me the better I am at writing the new year ahead! 

The following pictures were taken off Don's iPhone. A phone he has had since 2011. It is my phone now, due to a terrible fall in which my iphone did not survive. I did enjoy the varied amount of pictures on my husband's phone!







The first picture of Heidi Mae!




Happy New Year to my Family. 2014 looks to be a year of stretching, growing, laughing, memory making, and getting a glimpse into how God views me, my life, and the plans He has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment